- Ness SIM accounts are intended for use with selected Ness products for security and medical monitoring purposes only.
- Any device other than a Mezzo or Mezzo Guardian a retail payment (PayPal) will be charged at $7.90 per month.
Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- This includes the calls to a control room (ContactID) and SMS to mobile numbers. There are no additional payments.
- Normally there are very few calls or SMS made to a control room. We do monitor our sim cards and if we detect abnormal or hijack on the sim card, we will email and advise you in case you don’t know the system has an error so you can fix the issue. More details on our Sim Conditions of Use.
- If you also choose a panel that includes our sim cards, then the panel will be locked to that sim card and you won’t be able to use your own.
- If you like to use your own sim card, then you need to purchase the unlocked version of the panel and you can use your own sim card. (xCel panels without sim are the unlocked panels)
- Fair Use restrictions may be applied in the event of excessive or abnormal usage patterns such as that caused by a fault condition, a runaway device or a ‘hijacked’ device.
- Ness will alert the customer to abnormal use or activity by email or by phone using the contact details provided at the time of activation. If the fault condition persists and/or the customer cannot be contacted Ness reserves the right to suspend the SIM service to prevent network congestion or flooding of the recipient’s phone with excessive calls or SMS messages.
- A suspended service will be re-activated as soon as possible once Ness determines that the network or customer equipment fault/s have been rectified.